Do You Share Cleanroom Supplies Core Values? Learn More
Cleanroom Supplies Core Values
Here at Cleanroom Supplies we work hard to follow our core values in everything we do.
We firmly believe that focusing on our core values, helps to improve our service, our quality and relationship we build between our customers – and internally within our team.
Always act with the customer in mind. Do what’s right for them, and exceed their expectations. All of us at Cleanroom Supplies believes the customer, not profit, comes first and to do everything with that in mind. If we do this, we believe that a profitable and successful business will result.
Have fun and enjoy your work. Smile and celebrate your successes. Everyone at Cleanroom Supplies believes you should have fun at work and enjoy the job you do. This could just be smiling as you learn more about your job, or hearing our customer say `Thank You’ because of the effort expended in putting their interests first. Enjoy working, and enjoy making satisfied customers.
Be known to follow through and respond to our customer’s needs, and achieve agreed-upon outcomes. Deliver what you promise, when you promise 100% of the time. Where possible, exceed these promises. Prove to our customer why they should choose us, or why we deserve their business. Prove to our existing customer why they should remain our customer when tempted with other offers.
Work as a team and give assistance when needed. Share knowledge and make positive contributions. In businesses, you need teamwork as without teamwork the business can’t succeed. Teamwork is important for any successful business because it is an essential part to achieving unified goals. The benefits of team work include:
- Creates synergy – where the sum is greater than the parts.
- Supports a more empowered way of working, removing constraints which may prevent someone doing their job properly.
- Promotes flatter and leaner structures, with less hierarchy.
- Encourages multi-disciplinary work where teams cut across organizational divides.
- Fosters flexibility and responsiveness, especially the ability to respond to change.
- Pleases customers who like working with good teams (sometimes the customer may be part of the team).
- Promotes the sense of achievement, equity and camaraderie, essential for a motivated workplace.
Find quick and skilful ways to do things encourage innovation, adapt to change and be willing to take risks. Being resourceful means:
- Be proactive
- See things through to the end
- Make yourself aware of the vast amount of possibilities and opportunities around you
- Channel your energy, don’t waste it
- Collect and use valuable information
- Make yourself aware of tools and resources of those around you – you can achieve far more than you first sometimes realize
- Cultivate a state of inspiration that fuels your ability to take prolific action
The difference between being resourceful and passively waiting for or seeking resources is dramatic.
Earn trust from each other and customers with our competence, honesty and integrity. Trust is important in businesses because without the basic level of trust you can’t have employment contracts, or to engage in commercial transactions. You need the basic level of trust in a business for it to function.
Quality products and quality service. Work hard to achieve the optimum balance of quality at a sustainable cost. We work extremely hard to optimise our products and service to provide value for money to you, our customer. We will not jeopardise quality in favour of inferior materials. If an issue with quality arises – deal with it quickly and effectively, and communicate our efforts to the team and to our customers.
For more information about our quality standards click here
Also – see how our core values are reflected in our Optimum Protection™ brand of disposable protective garments